I'm blessed to be living a bold, passionate life through helping others. I have a goal to touch move and inspire health and healing in 1,000,000 people by 2010 with my work and clinic. Maybe you will be one of the Million!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Wow...another fitness video for the record books

OK, so, I have decided to commit some blog space to the super weird world of fitness spin offs. Over time, I will collect some of the newest, best, worst, and most rediculous fitness trends. I don't even think I need to give my opinion on this one..well, maybe an apology for exposing you to this..but from an exercise standpoint, and putting the creepy poodle people aside (how DID they do that??), its just about as useful as many of the mainstream exercise videos I've seen. And those arm and leg lumps are scary reminiscent of misplaced breast implants...like maybe she just waved her arms and legs super fast doing doggy aerobics and they just migrated out to her limbs...humm something to think about before undertaking this exercise routine...

No comments: